Health Care , Weight Loss ideas , Yoga and Loss Weight Recipes
According to World Health Organization (WHO) definition, obesity is a disease. According to statistics, 35 percent of cancer cases and cancer deaths by 70% of cases and has a certain relationship between nutrition, overweight is one of the important one of the factors. Obesity and a variety of reproductive system and the digestive system is closely related to Cancer, the findings show that:
Obese women with breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer the three major opportunities for cancer than women with normal body weight more than three times; male obesity mainly colon, rectal and prostate cancer incidence increased, these cancers are related to overweight at the time of the relevant endocrine disorder.
Suffering from obesity also can lead to an increased risk of other cancers.
Obesity caused by psychological, physiological and other health problems have become increasingly prominent, obesity and dyslipidemia, II diabetes mellitus, coronary heart disease, hypertension, fatty liver, cancer and other diseases are closely related. Experts suggest that the prevention of cancer and other chronic diseases of children from the start, education and training from an early age children develop a healthy lifestyle can be effective in reducing the incidence of cancer in adulthood. According to statistics, 43 percent of cancer cases can be in childhood and healthy lifestyles to prevent.
Over-nutrition in childhood obesity are the main elements of the causes and triggers. Therefore, obese children with the primary intervention is a positive intervention diet.
- Stage 4 Cervical Cancer Survival Rates | Healthy Lifestyle
- Brain Cancer Statistics Canada | Healthy Lifestyle
- What You Need to Know About Colon Cancer | Healthy Lifestyle
- Early lung cancer detection needed | Healthy Lifestyle
- Non-communiable Diseases | Healthy Lifestyle
- Count Calories and Meal Plans Important to Lose Weight | Healthy …
- Healthy Tips to Reduce Cancer Risk | Healthy Lifestyle
- Your Real Health Care Plan: Kitchen Cures & Healthy Lifestyles …
- Natural Cures for Cancer ? Helps to Prevent Cancer Risk | Healthy …
- What is Coronary Heart Disease? What Causes CHD? | Healthhype.com
- Resist drop of cancerous fruit one by one | Cancer health
- will somebody explain what Stage 2 liver cancer is and what a …
- Home Design For Healthy Lifestyles
- Lung Cancer in India Leading To Maximum Cancer Deaths: Causes …
- Primary infertility | Knowledge of disease
- Primary ovarian choriocarcinoma! Unmarried women ovarian cysts …
- Alcoholics Beware: Genetic Variation Linked to Liver Cirrhosis in …
- Prescribing Advice for GPs » Aspirin for cancer prevention?
- Common Heart Disease and Cardiovascular Disorders Treatment …
- Are all endocrine disorders associated with obesity?
Description: Recently, “British Medical Journal” published an Italian scholar, a research result, 1.5 million test takers 12 studies showed that: Stick to the Mediterranean diet can significantly improve the health status, respectively, total mortality decreased by 9%, 9% decline in cardiovascular mortality, cancer mortality fell by 6%, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease reduce the incidence of 13%.
Interest in the Mediterranean diet due to the early epidemiological studies found that residents of the Mediterranean basin the prevalence rate of coronary heart disease than Western countries with low population. Traditional Mediterranean diet are: fruits, vegetables, dried fruits, refined cereals at the end; edible oil is mainly olive oil, little consumption of saturated fatty acids (animal fats) and dairy products; intake the right amount of meat and poultry; moderate drinking Wine.
Here described as “Mediterranean”, refers to Greece, Spain, France, Italy and other southern Mediterranean coast in the southern States, and its style diet to fruits and vegetables, fish, grains and cereals, beans and olive oil-based. This high-cellulose, high in vitamins, low fat, low calorie diet for the nutrition sector has always been held in esteem, research data also shows that the inhabitants of the region suffer from cardiovascular disease, diabetes and other rich man’s chances are far lower than that of other European and American countries. Want to know which road to health, may wish to click on the following 7 words.
Key words 1 raw
Vegetables are the mainstay of the Mediterranean diet. Mediterranean areas, the use of olive oil, lemon, spices and garlic as spices, vegetables salad is mouth watering cuisine made.
They eat vegetables and fruit volume, than the anti-cancer organizations recommend at least twice as many, so get a lot of health benefits of fiber, as well as important antioxidant components. Moreover, raw vegetables, most conducive to the preservation of the nutrients in food, lower glycemic index, reduce free radicals.
Key words 2 olive oil
Generally speaking, to eat more oil will lead to high blood lipid, and Mediterranean diet olive oil is precisely the number one hero, it’s the biggest advantage is to contain the highest proportion of monounsaturated fatty acids, can prevent and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, and olives oil in the vitamin E and polyphenols are natural antioxidants, can inhibit the generation of free radicals and reduce the incidence of cancer. All types of olive oil, there are elements of the promotion of heart-healthy mono-unsaturated fatty acids, however, virgin olive oil, after processing the less, it contains more antioxidants.
Key words low-fat 3
Eat less red meat Mediterranean diet is a major feature. In the region, mainly low-fat source of protein is fresh fish and beans. Deep-sea fish contain Omega-3 fatty acids help to lower blood pressure and prevent blood clots. Beans are rich in vegetable protein, in which estrogen can also lower cholesterol and maintain heart blood flow.
Key words 4 garlic
Mediterranean incomparable love garlic, once known as the “stinking rose” But in fact, it is an incredible super food: contains 12 different antioxidant components, can reduce blood pressure, promote blood circulation; its powerful The antibacterial, antiviral function, can resist the invasion of potential carcinogens, enhance liver function of carcinogen emissions, reduce colon cancer and nearly half of the probability of gastric cancer. They also love the onion, are also rich in sulfides that can help the body metabolism of carcinogenic substances to combat inflammation.
Key words 5 spices
A lot of Mediterranean dishes are the use of all kinds of spices — thyme, basil, sage, pepper mint, mint Netherlands. For example, will soak in wine and rosemary olive oil will be used to mint salad, cheese and meat dishes and seasonings juice. These spices can help digestion of food for the role also has antiseptic.
Key 6: meat
Mediterranean people eat very little red meat (such as beef, mutton, etc.), deep-sea fish and poultry category is their main source of meat.
Rich waters of the Mediterranean sardine, Satin fish rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, helps reduce blood viscosity and blood pressure, maintaining normal cardiac rhythm, enhance beneficial high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels, significantly reduced the incidence of heart disease risks, the prevention of sudden death caused by cardiac arrest. In addition, this component of arthritis, depression, Alzheimer’s disease incidence has very good control.
How to use: to eat meat than to eat meat, eat meat than to eat meat. Meat once a day to eat the best, it is best to eat at lunch, meat production to about 200 grams is appropriate, In addition to strictly control the number of red meat a week to eat in 2 days.
Do not think that eating lean meat on the safe, which contained 25% of the hidden fats the same can not be ignored, if you really can not resist the temptation of red meat, then the best with the beans with food, it can be emulsified plasma, to avoid cholesterol and fat in the vessel wall accumulation.
Key 7: red wine
Mediterranean region, rich in grapes, red wine in their diet history is the essence of one of the most indispensable. Red wine is beneficial to the heart of U.S. generally accepted, many scientists believe that this should be attributed to red wine contains resveratrol.
In addition, red wine contains a variety of amino acids, minerals and unique poly phenols, not only can delay aging, but also reduce the incidence of cancer, the latest study also found that drinking red wine, often on the male prostate has a striking role in the maintenance and disease prevention.
How to use: If you are cooking, you can imitate the Mediterranean diet, in dishes to add a little cooking wine; bedtime 30 minutes to drink a small cup of red wine, with 1-2 cheese, not only can the treatment of insomnia, can also improve metabolism burning fat, played the role of thin.
Mediterranean cuisine is fundamentally a special emphasis on seasonal ingredients and tastes pure diet. All kinds of ingredients should be considered separately and processing, while their pure taste and texture must be retained in the dish Lane. Mediterranean cuisine is full of healthy, seasonal elements, creating a healthy taste experience.
The representativeness of the Mediterranean diet which has ingredients?
The best material is that the freshest, most natural, but also has seasonal representation of raw materials, they need only be simple cooking it. The best olive oil, seasonings and, of course, your enthusiasm and love of food.
In China, how can a more healthy start to their own “Mediterranean diet”?
China itself has a large number of very natural ingredients. This includes a large number of very fresh seasonal characteristics of the material, which could become a choice of cooking materials. Has a very simple way, without too many changes too complex to be able to enjoy delicious and healthy meal. That is, food, wine, family and friends, as well as all of your experience and experience, are enjoying delicious element.
- Early lung cancer detection needed | Healthy Lifestyle
- Volunteer for Nepal and Human Resources Development Association in …
- What is Coronary Heart Disease? What Causes CHD? | Healthhype.com
- Possible 75% cancer mortality reduction with Vitamin D | Health …
- The Mediterranean diet: good for the body?
- How Does A Low Fat High Protein Diet Help You Lose Weight? | The …
- British Medical Journal Open! « ScienceRoll
- UK non-profits end era of sunlight ignorance and vitamin D denial …
- BMJ Group blogs: BMJ » Blog Archive » Richard Smith on editors …
- Cyprus Israel sign deal demarcating maritime borders | Ya Libnan …
- Italy's Mediterranean Coast
- Greek Cyprus, Israel sign deal demarcating sea borders | TRDEFENCE
- One Italian scholar said there are some secrets in the eyes of the …
- Vit D doesn't affect cardiovascular mortality
- The Mediterranean Diet Revisited | Olive Oil Times
- Low Calorie Diet Plan ? What You Need To Look Out For In A Low …
- BMJ's Bizarre and Boisterous Christmas Issue : The Last Word On …
- Vit D doesn't affect cardiovascular mortality : Indian TV Today
- Aspirin could reduce the cancer mortality
- Real Truth Coconut Oil You Have To Know | Free Ezine Articles
Do you know what to eat to improve my memory? Egg nutrition is a very rich and relatively inexpensive common foods. Brain puzzle can improve memory and promote regeneration, and the oxidation can break down the body of carcinogens, have anti-cancer effect.
Alias eggs: chicken, egg, egg nutrition is a very rich and relatively inexpensive common foods. A consumption of its target a wide range of from 4 to 5-month-old baby to the elderly, the eggs are fit for human consumption.
Nutrients (100 grams)
114.00 kcal calories, 13.30 grams of protein, 8.80 grams fat, 2.80 grams carbohydrates, vitamins A234.00 mg, 0.11 mg thiamine, riboflavin 0.27 mg, 0.20 mg niacin, vitamin E1.84 mg calcium 56.00 Mg, 130.00 mg of phosphorus, 131.50 mg sodium, magnesium 10.00 mg, 2.00 mg of iron, zinc and 1.10 mg, 4.34 mg selenium, copper and 0.15 mg, 0.04 mg manganese, 154.00 mg of potassium, 27.20 micrograms of iodine.
1. Eggs rich in protein, fat, vitamins and iron, calcium, potassium, and other minerals needed by the human body, protein-protein, high-quality, and liver damage repair.
2. DHA-rich and lecithin, yolk-on physical development of the nervous system and beneficial to be able to puzzle brain to improve memory and promote regeneration.
3. Egg contains more B vitamins and other trace elements, can break down and oxidation of carcinogenic substances in the human body, have anti-cancer effect.
Appropriate to the crowd:
General per capita edible
1. Appropriate weak, malnutrition, anemia and post-natal women be nursed back to health after illness. Suitable for infants and young children Buyang development period.
2. Suffering from high fever, diarrhea, hepatitis, nephritis, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis person do not eat.
3. Hypertension, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease people should eat a small amount of eggs, generally not more than 1 per day, it is not appropriate to eat, so that limited consumption can add high-quality protein, without affecting the blood lipid levels.
Grams of food phase:
Sugar and eggs should not be make together. With saccharin, brown sugar with food poisoning will be. And goose with fresh spleen and stomach injuries. And rabbit meat, fresh persimmon with the result in diarrhea. At the same time, and should not be soft-shelled turtles, carp, milk, tea and food.
Eating tips: 2 per day.
The practice of egg:
1.’s Egg to fry, pan must be hot oil, the oil after the transfer of oil into the fire in, not only because the temperature is too high to allow egg and fry over the old and dry.
2. Hack eggs to use cold water, then slowly warming, water-opened after about a cease-fire cook 2 minutes, heat about 5 minutes, remove the cold water to cool off, this method can prevent breakdown of the eggshell, the eggshell to make easy-to-off . Boiled eggs can add a little salt in the water, this clotting protein faster and prevent the spillover protein, so that the eggs in the nutritional content of the well-preserved.
3. Scrambled eggs without monosodium glutamate release.
4. Egg white needed, the needle can be used in the shell at the two ends of the bar a hole, the protein will flow out from the hole, and still remain in the egg yolk, egg shell. Paper can also be used as a funnel, the funnel mouth a delegation of the cup or bowl, the eggs into the open the paper funnel, funnel down the protein into the container, and then the whole egg, remaining in the funnel. If the shell labeled as 2, following release of a container, the egg shell in 2 2-3 down in each other, protein, egg yolk can be separated.
Sweet eggs, and Ping. Yang Xin has soothe the nerves, blood, Yin and effectiveness of Runzao.
1. Immature eggs should not eat. Cooked eggs with cold storage bogey after the flooding.
2. Delivery in the process of physical exertion, digestion and absorption function, liver detoxification function, a large number of health food is not easy. In general, women every day to eat 3 or so eggs would be sufficient.
3. With human eggs required for almost all nutrients, eating an egg a day is a lot of longevity to the experience of one of longevity.
4. Fresh egg shell integrity, matte surface, there is a layer of white powder, eggshell touch a rough sense, eggs Qingyao silent on a hot egg Kazakhstan, with the nose shell can get closer to the faint smell of the lime flavor , The eggs into the water, the eggs will sink.
5. Mao eggs, rotten eggs, raw eggs Jishi, beat eggs to be on guard against contamination of the eggshell to the bacteria.
6. Infants and young children, the elderly, patients with eating boiled eggs, steaming is better.
- heart disease – Are You At Risk? | Heart Disease Solution
- 10 healthiest breakfast cereals | FavStocks
- Top 9 Nutrition Essentials Tips | Food and Nutrition
- Assault on 9 Month Old Baby Lands Criminal 27 Year Jail Sentence …
- Center For Cholesterol Management Launches As Southern …
- TV: Chicken or Egg? « well.well.well.
- Diet and Post Natal Depression | Juliet Wilson
- RIVALUS Sports Nutrition Blog » 5 Health Benefits Of Egg
- Calories burned in kCal for different activities /min | News …
- Egg Calories Nutrition: Nutritional Value And Protein In Eggs
- Scrambled Egg Calories: Nutrition Facts Of Scrambled Eggs
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Job Description, Education and …
- Facts About Heart Disease You Need To Know | Online10.info
- Primary Versus Secondary Prevention Of Coronary Heart Disease | MyTop7
- White Bread And White Rice Make You Fat – It's Official! | Get Fit …
- Building a Local Twitter following…Chicken or the Egg? | Mobile …
- Women with postnatal depression possibly benefit from …
- GrubGrade | Fast Food Review: Chicken, Egg & Cheese Sandwich on …
- Egg White Nutrition For Helping Burn Body Fat | ForeverLookinGood.Com
- Sri Lanka to import chicken and eggs from India : Financial Hub
- Shedding Off Weight with a Simple Diet
- Keeping Weight Off While Having Alcohol
- Experts teach you to distinguish gout
- Experts teach you to identify rheumatoid arthritis
- Doctors advise: itchy eyes caused by allergies, mostly conjunctival
- Study found that: Women suffering from depression easier to stroke.
- Expert analysis of blood glucose day with two peaks
- Six kinds of sick people prone to cause bad eating habits
- Children can herpes throat gargle with salt water daily
- Detailed five principles of fracture first aid expert
- Experts advise seven kinds of pain must not be ignored
- Doctors Tip: Winter anaphylactoid purpura prone children
- Men are more lumbar disc prolapsed, and How Chinese moxibustion treatment
- Children can herpes throat gargle with salt water daily
- New research says people the pulse of too fast and high diabetes risk
- May 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- December 2011 (1)
- November 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (4)
- July 2011 (6)
- June 2011 (2)
- May 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (46)
- December 2010 (67)
- November 2010 (103)
- October 2010 (13)
- September 2010 (33)
- August 2010 (35)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (3)
- March 2010 (4)
- March 2009 (84)
- February 2009 (196)
- January 2009 (72)
- December 2008 (81)